Apple’s Global IS&T Technical organization is looking for a dedicated and highly SAP Application Engineer to be part of the Projects Development team. Apple’s SAP landscape is one of the biggest, sophisticated and most complex enterprise landscapes in the world. You will join a team of developers who work closely with the enterprise teams to build reliable, scalable and secure solutions for Apple’s business teams. You will be responsible for design, development and deployment of on-premise and cloud enterprise solutions using a combination of SAP technologies and platforms. The candidate needs to be hands-on with crafting and developing custom solutions ground-up.
- Excellent problem solving with a developer-at-heart demeanor with Curious Mind
- Strong sense of ownership, vitality, and drive with extraordinary social skills
- Proven knowledge of software engineering practices & standard methodologies for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge and working experience in FI/CO area is desirable
- In-depth understanding/hand on experience in working in S/4 HANA is MUST
- In-depth understanding/hand on experience in All RICEF Objects which includes CDS view, AMDP, oData in S4/ HANA
- Experience required in performance tuning of the HANA models.
- Strong ABAP background in ALL RICEF objects with good understanding on Order to Cash and Procure to pay processes
- Experience and knowledge of SAP technologies / frameworks like Fiori, UI5, Node.js, is a Plus
Attend architecture review meetings and help design scalable, reliable and secure enterprise solutions Design and develop critical, sophisticated solutions Perform code review of objects developed by members of the team Must be a multi-tasker who can work on projects / initiatives in parallel Must have the ability to deliver on tight schedule Direct a team of peers including assigning and reviewing allocated work Develop re-useable and flexible technical frameworks / architecture for future projects Be at the forefront of exploring new technologies with an appetite for learning new technologies and methodologies Should be self-motivated with self-starter demeanor Should have excellent collaborative skills. Should be standout colleague Should have excellent business interpersonal skills – both verbal as well as written Should demonstrate flexibility to work with multi-regional team across different timezones
Education & Experience
MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Developer certification on any relevant areas mentioned above
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We at Apple we are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.