SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) Consultant
Ref No.: 18-27337
Location: San Jose, California
Position: SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) Consultant
Location: San Jose, CA
Tax Terms: Contract (C2C Open)
Enterprise Platform & Solutions : SAP Sales and Distribution (SD)
– Experience in SAP SD In addition to core experience in sales and distribution,
Experience in following areas, Order Management, Contract Management, Delivery and Shipping, Revenue Recognition, Billing & Invoicing, Variant Configuration, Pricing Conditions, Integrated flows MM & FICO, PP
– Help design/test RICEFW that utilize SAP ABAP, PI, iDoc and integration with other applications.
– Hands on experience with 3-5 implementation projects
– Has experience in working in 2-3 Support/Maintenance Projects
– Perform SAP configuration in the process area of "Order to Cash processes.
– Perform as "Module expert and provide to support to business users needs in the areas of "Order to Cash functions involving the SAP SD, Order Management, Contract, Delivery and Shipping, Revenue Recognition, Billing and Invoicing, Pricing Conditions, and integrated flows with MM, FICO and PP
– Developing of Functional Specifications to support any gaps within the OTC business process area
– Work with the Business Owners / Users or other Functional Team members or IT Team members to analyze, design, configure, test, and implement, SAP solutions to meet business requirements.
– Act as the liaison between the Technical team members and the end users to insure requirements / progress are communicated accurately
– Perform configuration/customization related activities to resolve user reported issues in a timely manner.
– Create design specifications for all of SAP related activities including: reporting, transactional programming, interfaces, Remote Function Calls (RFCs), Business Application Program Interface (BAPIs) and User Exits.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.