The Oakleaf Group – Careers -SAS/Python/Unix Developer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Job Location 9 hours ago(6/6/2018 1:42 PM)
Posted Date US-DC-Washington, DC
For a large financial services client, we are seeking SAS/Unix Developer (Python Preferred), to work on a 1 year or longer project to automate SAS applications relating to the calculation of earnings at risk. Coding will be done primarily in SAS (70%), but the developer will also code in Python, and in a Unix environment.
– Code, Unit test and review coding done to SAS application upgrades, extensions, or other development.
– Contribute to all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC/SCRUM) for financial modeling application components and systems.
– Able to design and implement new application architecture for a financial process to integrate with existing modeling architecture framework.
– Collaborate with other team members, business units, and user groups to identify impacts of changes or enhancements, estimate level of efforts, and provide inputs to project schedules.
– Coordinate with Quality Assurance testing.
– Familiar with development tools such as version control (SVN)
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
– MUST HAVE SAS and Unix experience.
– 3+ years using, coding within SAS, SAS macro language with strong experience deciphering existing SAS code.
– 3 years Python Command Line experience (Preferred)
– 3+ years in a UNIX/LINUX SASGRID environment.
– Agile experience (SCRUM Preferred)
– Developer experience with financial statements/statistics/modelling highly desired.
– Business knowledge with prior experience in financial industry.
The Oakleaf Group is a mid-size consulting firm with offices in Bethesda, MD and New York, NY. Our people are our greatest assets and our company culture is grounded on that belief. Our goal is to thrill our clients and challenge and reward our employees. As a member of the Oakleaf team, you will have an exciting opportunity to work with emerging technology, modernize financial applications, and grow in a friendly workplace where you can work independently and collaboratively. In this position the ideal candidate will work to solve complex hot topic issues currently faced by the financial services industry. We bring depth of experience to a wide range of highly satisfied clients, delivering trusted advice along with quantitative, technology, regulatory, and operations strategies. Do you possess the talent and dedication to be part of our growing team?
for this job online
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.