MetroStar Systems is looking for a Certified Scrum Master with a technical background that is passionate about leading technical teams to innovate and develop state of the art solutions. If you want to join a company that has a rapidly growing business and you are fearless about pushing the boundaries within the commercial cloud for public sector clients, we want you to work for MetroStar!
You’re a great fit if…
– You have 3+ years of Scrum Master Experience leading various technical delivery projects (front-end web development, back-end development, etc.)
– You have a current Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
– You have 3+ years of experience in leading multiple SCRUM teams
– You have experience working with cross functional teams (UI/UX, backend, data, etc.) for well-coordinated project execution
You’ll love our if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
– You have passion for technology and managing team of independent self-organized developers to build complex solutions
– You enjoy coaching and grooming developers and team members on the concepts of Agile
– You are passionate about spreading Agile concepts and its benefits
– You are well versed in using JIRA
We’ll REALLY love you if….
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
– You have worked in a very large enterprise level projects (50-100 people)
– You have a current SAFe Agilist and/or Agile Coach certification
– You have acted as a Release Train Engineer for a large enterprise level technical development effort
– You have experience in facilitating Agile workshops geared toward features definition and prioritization
What your day will look like:
– You’ll work with our Technical teams to execute agile based projects for clients
– You’ll collaborate with other product team members and peers
– You may be supporting multiple projects simultaneously as a Scrum Master
The Admin Stuff: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information and obtain a Public Trust clearance. Accordingly, US Citizenship or Green Card holder is required.
We are unable to provide sponsorship now or in the future for this role.
The Legal Stuff: MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.
MetroStar Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity provider including veterans and disability
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.