Salary Grade: 508
The ScrumMaster will facilitate and coach Agile teams. They will guide the teams with servant leadership, and promote continuous improvement. The ScrumMaster is responsible for ensuring prescribed Scrum practices and theory are followed and understood by the stakeholders associated with and members of the Scrum Team. The ScrumMaster minimizes distractions by working with all who engage with the Development Team to ensure that interactions add value and are beneficial. The ScrumMaster facilitates the removal of impediments and/or obstacles to the Development Team achieving its goals.
– Provide guidance and coaching to the team in how to be self-organizing and efficient using Agile tools, techniques, and methodologies.
– Ensure Scrum theory and practice is understood and adhered to by the team.
– Guide the team to maximize delivery of value and establish a healthy team rhythm.
– Facilitate the removal of impediments to the team’s progress.
– Monitor and report on sprint progress and identify ways to continually improve.
– Establish team based metrics used to guide improvement opportunities.
– Facilitate sprint retrospective and participate in other sprint events as needed.
– Help identify effective techniques of managing the product backlog.
– Ensure the Product Owner knows how to prioritize the backlog to maximize value.
– Ensure that the product backlog is transparent, accessible, and understandable.
– Be a catalyst and champion for change to increase agile adoption and improve the productivity of the Development Team.
– Help the Development Team and stakeholders understand and enable Scrum to improve product development.
– Partner with other ScrumMasters to improve effectiveness of Scrum.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent trade-off in professional related work experience.
– 5+ years working in an Agile environment.
– 3+ years as ScrumMaster.
– Working knowledge of agile values and principles.
– Ability to facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning or dictating work.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to clearly and effectively communicate business and technical information, and effectively mediate in situations where conflict arises. Understanding of how and when to escalate issues to the appropriate levels within the organization.
– Ability to manage multiple priorities.
– Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with individuals and teams across the organization to meet complex business needs.
– Demonstrated ability to mitigate risks proactively and resolve issues.
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values. In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Please provide your Work Experience and Education or attach a copy of your resume. Applications received without this information may be removed from consideration.
CUNA Mutual Group is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.