Acts as a leader as part of an Agile team to deliver high value software solutions that contribute to the success of our technology initiatives in an agile environment. Provides overall guidance for team to adhere to Agile principles and practices. Arranges, facilitates and schedules meetings, demos and decision-making processes to ensure that the proper collaborative process is in use. This includes sprint team backlog grooming, estimating and sizing efforts, release planning, sprint planning daily standups, and retrospectives. Works with stakeholders and team members to continuously improve. Drives quicker delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity. Facilitates team transparency by escalating impediments and shares progress by the team to the appropriate channels. Actively engaged in defining and managing action items, identifying issues and risks, adjusting scope, and identifying tasks necessary to complete planned work. Plans and coordinates testing environment deployments and application / system integration testing. Guides team in self-organization; encourages and motivates team to focus on iteration goals.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
– Three or more years of experience in Agile technology delivery and tools
– Five or more years of Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
– Three or more years of experience in a Scrum environment, preferably in SAFe, Kanban or financial services industry
– CSM (Certified Scrum Master), SA (SAFe Agilist), SSM (SAFe Scrum Master) certifications
– Strong knowledge of Agile principles and practices and capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge
– Understanding of basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
– Experience in business analysis, product/project management, or product development
– Experience successfully delivering solutions on an aggressive schedule
– Demonstrated ability to influence team and key stakeholders
– Excellent presentation skills
– Ability to work in ambiguity and iterate to a solution – can estimate and solve basic business problems without explicit direction
– Creative, flexible, and willing to continuously change, evolve, and improve software development processes
– Demonstrated technical leadership and direction
– Demonstrated program-level collaboration and system architecture understanding
– Strong communication, collaboration, leadership, conflict resolution, budgeting and time management skills
on Company Website
Job ID: *********
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
You’re considering a career with one of the most admired, reputable and strongest banks in the United States. By focusing on integrity, putting customers first and continually innovating, we’re building the best bank in America. We’re also deeply committed to the communities in which we live and work. Check out the links at the bottom of the pages of this site to learn more about us and why our employees are proud to work here. We’re proud of the recognition we’ve earned for our achievements – distinctions made possible by our employees, customers, business partners and the communities where we live and work. See what others are saying about us, and you’ll begin to see why you’ll be proud to join our team. Contact Info
– Atlanta, GA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.