Scrum Master (Agile)
Position Purpose: Support scrum team(s) in delivery of sprint goals and
iterative delivery of software solutions that deliver business value.
Partner with the product owner to support product backlog definition /
refinement / prioritization to feed sprints. Proactively eliminate
barriers, coach team members on best practices and run scrum
* Functions as a servant leader, by teaching, mentoring, coaching
and facilitating the agile mindset.
* Uses knowledge of supporting agile frameworks to drive continuous
* Facilitates team s progress toward the goal and commitments
through improvement in quality, predictability, flow and velocity.
* Facilitates ceremonies including daily stand ups, backlog
refinement, sprint planning, team demos & retrospectives.
* Attends Scrum of Scrums.
* Focuses on improving team dynamics, performance & management of
conflicts all the while exhibiting lean, agile and Scrum
principles in all actions.
* Supports & coaches the Product Owner, builds collaborative
relationships and is effective in the role as well as communicates
extensively with the global community, identifies and removes
impediments while maintaining a healthy and transparent
* Facilitates preparation and readiness for ART ceremonies and
supports the team and ART estimate, helps coordinate with the
other teams on the Agile Release Train.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
related field or equivalent experience.
* 3+ years of experience on a product development team using
* Experience being a scrum master, experience being part of and
leading an Agile team.
* 5+ yrs of IT Development experience.
* Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other
characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.