Date: Aug 5, 2018
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ, US
Company: NTT DATA Services
Req ID: 21481
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Scrum Master to join our team in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey (US-NJ), United States (US).
Project Management Services as assigned by BMW, including:
* Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed
* Execution experience of Agile projects
* Helping in DevOps and should have DevOps exposure
* Developing schedules and methods for measuring results;
* Guiding and performing strategic analysis for projects;
* Organizing and managing all phases of the projects to ensure on-time completion;
* Assembling and coordinating project team members; assigning individual responsibilities;
* Preparing work packages, and technical and interface specifications;
* Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications;
* Conducting weekly project meetings with project teams and providing weekly summary status reports; and
* Acting as the Scrum Master and Business Analyst (familiarity with JIRA is a prerequisite).
* Preparing, verifying and maintaining annual budget planning and forecasting of application operations and licenses management.
* Operations Management for:
* Maintenance, steering and managing 3rd party providers;
* Design activities based on new system architectural requirements;
* Websites (************** and various other web sites, including by not limited to marketing microsites);
* Client/Server applications;
* Business Intelligence; and
* ITIL service lifecycle and IT service management.
* Business relationship management using knowledge, skills, and behaviors (or competencies) to foster a productive relationship between a service organization (e.g. Information technology, a finance department, marketing or an external providers) and their business partners.
* Providing BMW a weekly summary of all activities.
* Other services as requested by BMW.
2+ years Technical Lead-Development Methodologies-Agile with Scrum
5+ years Project Management
2+ years Scrum Master
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit ******************* to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the ‘Company’) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Job Segment: Program Manager, Consulting, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Business Intelligence, Management, Technology
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.