The Product & Technology Revenue Technology team is looking for a Portfolio Scrum Master to be responsible for managing the delivery of our project portfolio(s) across the domain, including intake management, capacity & demand planning, portfolio prioritization based on established guidelines, delivery planning and health status reporting. Establish and maintain effective relationships with all key project and domain stakeholders. Manages collaborative and consultative feedback regarding project scope, timelines, and impacts with domain partners and domain management. Establish, track and publish portfolio success metrics and KPIs to drive efficiencies and throughput of successful delivery process. Establish and facilitate capacity and demand planning processes for all teams across domain and enables tradeoff decisions based on capacity constraints for portfolio prioritization.
– Participates in project impact assessments, LOEs, timelines, capacity analysis and other intake and portfolio documentation.
– Clearly documents high level scope and important deliverables for projects being assessed. Identifies key deliverables, success criteria, ROI, priority and provides clear definition of project milestones.
– Conducts demand and capacity planning for delivery commitments across portfolio and for individual initiatives including identifying capacity risks and mitigations.
– Portfolio Risk Management: Drive and implement risk mitigation recommendations for intake assessments; assesses risk and critical issues to launch; escalates requests based on issues that negatively impact resources, budget, or ability for customer to deliver on time.
– Manages interdependencies between projects with a broad understanding of the portfolio and recommends mitigation or contingency plans where needed and supports teams to implement mitigations.
– Portfolio Analysis, Reporting and KPIs: Conducts post-deployment analysis to baseline assessments and develop recommendations for continuous improvement to process and tools for increased efficiency.
– Establish, measure, manage and report and conduct analysis on portfolio KPIs to manage and improve delivery quality, prioritization, and on-time delivery across the portfolio over time.
– Establish guidelines, define and build portfolio status reporting and provide standard and ad hoc portfolio status reporting across the domain and for stakeholders and partners outside domain and for leadership.
– Portfolio Governance Management: Develop corporate governance process by establishing process, continuous improvement and documentation on behalf of the domain leadership. – driving domain governance around prioritization and domain mgmt.
– Serves as the custodian of enterprise standards and ensures domain processes adhere to the established standards. Builds and drive adoption of additional Domain Standards and frameworks as needed.
– Build processes and tool solutions to operationalize intake and delivery processes by maintaining a strong and customer focused relationship with the domain team members, partners, and management.
– Facilitates portfolio prioritization for the domain in accordance with established enterprise and IT guidelines and in alignment with technical delivery priorities for the domain. Develops, builds and support prioritization and decision-making frameworks for leadership delivery trade off decisions based on portfolio priorities and teams’ capacity constraints.
Relationship & People Management
– Reviews portfolio priorities, work plans and deliverables, to ensure quality, consistency and timeliness.
– Researches, ideates, develops and promotes adherence to improved team and cross functional processes, standards, tools and methods, to reduce project cost and risk, increase quality and value, and wisely manage scarce resources.
– Creates new training and knowledge transfer materials.
– Continuously updates knowledge of business issues and process/system risks in assigned domain, and perform effective knowledge transfer to team, partners and customers.
– Anticipates and champions needed communication to team, customers and partners, and user community.
– Escalates issues timely, objectively and with sensitivity to team dynamics.
– Demonstrates concise verbal and written communication that is targeted and appropriate to the needs of the audience.
– Demonstrates active listening skills.
– Engages team, partners and customers appropriately to ensure full collaboration, multiple viewpoints and full transparency
Develops relationships and influences across with business partners up to Senior Manager level to gain avenues for solution research, resulting in improved solution
Five plus years with:
Experience with Portfolio and Project Management.
Experience operating in an Agile / Scrum environment
Experience refining user stories and planning sprints.
Experience with DevOps methodologies.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field. In lieu of degree, equivalent industry experience may be considered.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: ‘TMUS’) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.