What you'll do…
Staff Product Management, ML/AI, Sponsored Products
About the Team
As a part of Walmart Connect, you'll build industry defining omni-channel ad platforms at scale that enable Walmart suppliers and sellers to reach shoppers with relevant Sponsored Ads (PPC/CPC) and high performing campaigns while helping shoppers discover products to enhance their shopping journey. If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, this role at Walmart Connect could be the fit you've been looking for. We are looking for a Principal product manager with ML/AI experience to help build products that reimagine the way we empower brand advertisers with best-in-class omni-channel advertising tools at scale.
You'll sweep us off our feet if…
- You're comfortable influencing others, managing stakeholders and communicating clearly
- You have experience with building ML/AI based solutions and can apply these techniques to implement new sponsored ad products
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team's products
- You have relevant experience in conducting AB testing/experimentations at scale
- You're excited about solving complex modern-day advertising challenges
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
You'll make an impact by:
- Leading the build of products that are backed by large-scale machine-learning models to improve ad prediction and conversions.
- Collaborating with data scientists and ML engineers to build solutions to improve the information retrieval techniques and predict user interests.
- Driving better yield for the Sponsored Products advertising platform by regular model optimizations and multiple experimentations.
- Working closely with data science, engineering, product analytics, experimentation platform teams, and other XFN partners to design and implement new ad products.
- Driving product lifecycle from requirement definitions, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, KPIs and other launch efforts
- Identifying new opportunities by conducting industry and competitive analysis to understand the emerging trends in the advertising industry.
- Defining product roadmap by using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving objectives
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3+ years in product management.
- Industry experience in machine learning is required.
- Digital advertising industry experience is preferred
- Experience with information retrieval or ads predictions and recommendations is a strong plus.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.