This position is a servant leader of an Agile team throughout all phases of the project life cycle for Health Plan service lines throughout CHRISTUS Health. Using Agile best practices to deliver project life cycle responsibilities in an iterative manner and leading without authority.
- Coaching –Coaching Agile team members in self-management and cross-functionality. Helping the Agile team focus on high value items through an iterative process.
- Planning– Manage tasks associated with the Agile team members. Ensuring all events are positive, productive, and within the scope/timeline.
- Project Implementation– Creating a timeline and assisting in kick offs for project life cycle.
- Stakeholder Analysis- Identify the stakeholders who will be impacted by the change and understand their influence and authority levels.
- Risk Assessment- Utilize methods to identify risk, probability, impact and how to mitigate those risks.
- Meeting Facilitation– Manage meetings, and requirements workshop planning and management.
- Feasibility Analysis- Utilize techniques to gather information at the right level of detail and scope to represent all the stakeholder’s needs, and the ability to ask questions that lead to an understanding of the business need.
- Escalation Point– Escalating all impediments/roadblocks that interfere with the Agile team’s progress.
- Project Backlog Management– Effective goal/timeline definition and management
- Release Management -Ensure all stages of the project life cycle are completed for all technology projects and that support staff is fully trained prior to release into production environment.
- Communication- Demonstrate strong communication and human relationship skills.
- Customer Service- Provide effective customer service by being courteous, polite and friendly at all times. Acknowledge customers timely in order to determine their need and help the customer resolve the issue or request. Participate in departmental programs that promote and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Training- Assist in preparation and conducting of continuing formal or informal training session for users and co-workers.
- Testing– Understanding of test-driven development and test automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Smartsheet, Azure DevOps, and GitHub
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills
- Ability to use creativity and critical thinking to innovate and solve complex problem
- Ability to prioritize, and manage multiple tasks, with a high degree of efficiency and organization
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment, and the ability to be able to adapt to unexpected obstacles and barriers
- Ability to quickly learn new tools, methods and processes to continue to improve analytical output
- Ability to articulate technical information into a meaningful message that clearly explains issue, impact, and resolution.
- Ability to articulate team metrics to stakeholders along with assisting in resolving issues and implementing improvements
- Ability to assess Agile Maturity and develop & implement action plan for improvement in maturity.
- Ability to provide open and honest feedback on team performance to leadership
- Excellent Leadership skills with the ability to lead Change Management initiatives
- Ability to coach and assist other Scrum Masters in remediating any barriers they are receiving
- Minimum five (5) years with Scrum Master/Project Management Experience
- Three (3) years’ experience with Health Plans, specifically Medicaid, Accountable Care Act (ACA), and Medicare health plans
- Experience with healthcare interface design (X12, 834, 837, 270, 271, HL7 and others)
- Healthcare related experience Preferred
- Management experience Preferred
- Scrum Master Certification Level 1 or 2 (CSP, PSM I/II).
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.