Under the guidance and direction of the IS Security Manager works to ensure the security requirements necessary to protect the organization’s mission and business processes are fulfilled. Is responsible for day-to-day operations, monitoring, and maintenance of in-place security solutions and the identification, investigation, and resolution of security-related events detected by those systems or other audits as required. Involved in the implementation of new security solutions, participates in the creation and/or maintenance of policies, standards, baselines, guidelines, and procedures and conducts vulnerability audits and assessments. Is fully aware of the organization’s security goals and regulatory obligations and actively works toward compliance. Responsible for participating in the design of the security strategy and plan, ensuring compliance with business contingency plans including auditing disaster recovery, data protection/backups and leading security-event procedure testing.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Assurance, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, or closely related area; four years equivalent experience can substitute for the degree.
- Experience: 2 years’ experience in a security analyst or related position such as systems analyst or systems engineer is required. 2 years in a security analyst role in a healthcare environment is preferred.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage. IT Security Implementation/Investigation-related certifications such as CISSP or GSE highly preferred. If overseeing the EPIC application, additional training and EPIC certification may be required.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Familiarity with industry trends in security. Participation in some aspect of security in a corporate environment. Has experience working in a highly regulated environment such a HIPAA or CJIS and governance. Knowledge of security fundamentals relating networking environments (IPS/IDS, firewalls, web filters, etc.), Microsoft Windows Active Directory and Unix server environments, securing web-based environments, proper security event investigative protocol, disaster recovery best practices, and project management. Ability to read and write standards, policies, and procedures. Ability to perform risk assessments and mitigate identified gaps with an eye to business needs and alignment to organizational strategic goals. Solid ability to analyze and research IS-related security events for root-cause analysis and create effective mitigation strategies. Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills. Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.click2apply.net.