Senior Android Application Developer
The Android Application Developer position will be required to design (technical design), develop, test, document, deploy, support and sustain the native mobile apps (iOS and Android). Brand standards must be adhered to and enforced while maintaining compelling design, optimal performance, user experience and scalability. Clean and well documented code is required.
– 3-5 years of Java and/or Kotlin experience is required. Experience with Dagger a plus.
– Minimum of 5 years hands-on design and development work. Strongly prefer some ecommerce, but related experience is acceptable.
– Some mobile UX design, coding and support/maintenance, collaboration and communication skills.
– Strong understanding of programming principles and architecture (MVC/OOP/Functional Programming).
– 1 year experience in an ecommerce environment or at least 1 ecommerce app in the store
– Team player. Great communication skills. Patience. Drive.
– Refine and enhance current mobile app code, functionality and UX.
– Articulate requirements into technical specifications.
– Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware).
– Experience architecting and working in Node.js applications.
– Experience with TypeScript or React applications.
– Development of mobile web applications including AMP or PWA.
– Experience publishing native mobile apps in the Apple App Store and/or Google Play.
– Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment is preferred.
– Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Methodologies.
– Scoping and estimating mobile application development projects.
– Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting mobile application development.
– Previous consulting or client service delivery experience.
– Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in an IT setting.
– Ability to set up and admin development, test, SCM and deployment stack is a plus.
Reports Directly to: Mobile Delivery Manager
is committed to making the on-line application experience easy and accessible to individuals with disabilities. We are constantly making improvements to comply with the spirit of the ‘Americans with Disabilities Act,’ and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. If any of the information on the website is not accessible to you due to a disability, please contact us via email at . Please provide the location of the inaccessible information and the format you wish to have the information presented and we will be happy to send it to you, either via your email address or a separate mailing address you provide. If you prefer, you may contact one of our friendly Shared Services representatives at 1- and we will be happy to assist you with the application process.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We treat all our associates and candidates as equals. We require all associates and managers to do so too and comply with employment laws and regulations. All personnel actions are conducted in the spirit of equal employment. We are committed to recruit, train, promote and retain associates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification and expression, national origin, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.