MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
The MATLAB Mobile team is seeking a software engineer with experience developing Android applications. The MATLAB Mobile app enables our customers to connect to the power of MATLAB from their mobile devices. Equivalent iOS development experience will be considered for this position.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
As a member of our small, cross-functional team, you will participate in all stages of design, coding, testing, troubleshooting and maintenance. Specifically, you will:
- Participate in team code reviews and design reviews
- Define and document requirements and technical designs for new features and enhancements
- Collaborate with User Experience and UI designers to develop customer workflows and prototypes
- Work with Quality Engineers to ensure test cases and plans are appropriately developed and adhered to
- Help triage and resolve customer-reported issues
- Collaborate in a fast paced Agile environment
- Stay up-to-date on the fast moving mobile technology landscape
- 2 years mobile application development experience
- Experience with mobile web development
- Experience with unit, integration and UI testing
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Proficiency with Kotlin
- Experience with MATLAB, iOS and/or web services development is a plus
- Equivalent iOS development experience will be considered for this position
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.