Posted Date 2 months ago(3/21/2018 1:26 PM)
Job ID 23198
# Positions 1
Position Type Full Time
Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group, a member of American Financial Group, is a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized as a top place to work. We combine a ‘small company’ culture where your ideas will be heard with ‘big company’ expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
* Collaborates with other departments on requirements, design, standards, and architecture of applications
* Adheres to SDLC standards for software development
* Emphasis on test-driven development and quality of software
* Develops time estimates for project deliverables
* Work across the organization to provide business design recommendations consistent with long-term business and IT strategy
* Work within a development team using Agile methodology
* Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to work effectively with associates at all levels within the organization
* Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, organize and plan work to satisfy established timeframes
* Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
* Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills
* Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
* Field of Study: Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
* Experience: 5 or more years of related experience.
* Must have ETL experience working with Data Warehouses and Data Marts
* Must have familiarity with Informatica PowerCenter 10 (Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, and Repository Manager). Metadata Manager knowledge is a plus
* Must have strong SQL skills (Oracle and SQL Server) with PL/SQL experience
* UC4 job scheduling knowledge is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.