- Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18030552
This Individual will work closely with partner groups such as Citi Architecture and Technology Engineering (CATE), Cloud Operations, Chief Technology Office (CTO) teams, Production Management vendors and Consumer Development organizations to ensure end to end telemetry solutions meet business requirements.
L3 Telemetry position requiring strong management and technical background for providing 24×7 BAU production support for Consumer’s Telemetry environments.
•Responsible for L3 Support across several Telemetry systems, including SDLC deliverables, risk / issue management and overall execution of L3 Support.
•Demonstrate a strong understanding of issues, including in-depth technical analysis, troubleshooting, analyzing, root cause and engaging appropriate SEs as needed to drive incident and problem management
•Build and foster robust partnerships with all key business stakeholders in support of their applications in order to meet the Production Operations’ goal of providing uninterrupted service to its clients and stakeholders.
•Create and drive permanent solutions and improvements after root cause is identified
•Identify opportunities for automation and operational efficiencies.
•Provides technical oversight across systems and applications; leverages skills across multiple apps development areas.
•Accountable for monitoring the day to day system administration tasks and general health upkeep of the production environments to ensure SLA are met
The job offers the opportunity for the candidate to advance to thought leadership roles including PTL, or Function Head, that leverages both leadership abilities and technical skills while building experience within the Citi global organization and increasing technical knowledge to various options within the platform.
Citi,the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts anddoes business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi providesconsumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range offinancial products and services, including consumer banking and credit,corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services,and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguardingassets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets onbehalf of our clients.
Citi’sMissionand Value Propositionexplains what we do and CitiLeadership Standardsexplainhow we do it. Our missionis to serve as a trusted partner to our clients byresponsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economicprogress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust byconstantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positiveimpact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set ofskills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should workevery day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against ourstrategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and asource of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, everybackground and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect thissame diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culturewhere the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based onmerit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities todevelop to are widely available to all.
• Minimum 10 years of enterprise experience across IT projects, Java based technology, varying middleware protocols such as Websphere, TIBCO, MQ and experience with Telemetry tools such as CA Wily, AppDynamics, Elk and Splunk.
• 24×7 operational support experience
• Experience with issues facing large scale server environments
• Certification in platform technology a plus
• Presentation skills that can influence the target audience and motivate to action
• Ability to effectively mentor engineers
• Demonstrated experience with various technologies and code (Perl, Python, Ruby, Node JS, as well as middleware such as TIBO EMS, Business Works, Business Events, Hawk, BPM, WebSphere, HTTP)
• Proven problem solving skills
• Efficient performance and tuning skills
• Systems analysis and design, understanding of business, excellent communication skills, ability to break things down into terms understandable to non-technical individuals.
• Outstanding written and verbal communications with the ability to take complex technical detail and articulate it effectively to
Bachelor degree in computer science or other related or equivalent work experience.
• Strong customer and quality-focus is a must.
• Sound problem resolution, judgment, decision-making and influencing skills required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Self-starter and ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to manage multiple activities and changing priorities.
This position is located in Irving TX.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.