At Memorial Hermann, we're about creating exceptional experiences for both our patients and our employees. Our goal is to provide opportunities for our diverse employee population that develop and grow careers in a team-oriented environment focused on patient care.
Every employee, at every level, begins their journey at Memorial Hermann learning about the history of the organization and its established culture built on trust and integrity. Our employees drive this culture, and we want you to be a part of it.
Position responsible for developing and maintaining Workday integrations using Workday's core tools (Workday Studio, Core Connectors, Web Services, and Enterprise Interface Builder/EIB) as well as the development of complex BIRT reports and programming complex computer applications and systems in support of development projects and business objectives. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills required to build ad maintain complex system. The Senior Application Programmer Analyst reports directly to the Manager, and may works under the guidance of the Lead Application Analyst.
The Senior Application Programmer Analyst applies technical skills, in line with MH's values and goals, to assure the efficient, effective and consistent delivery of high quality services. The Senior Application Programmer Analyst is responsible for demonstrating a commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating both Behaviors and Operating Principles in all internal and external customer interactions. Performs duties with accountability, competency, innovation, collaboration, compassion and respect to create the best possible outcomes with exceptional customer experiences.Job Description
Education: Bachelors degree or four (4) years of industry experience in lieu of degree
Licenses/Certifications: Workday Certification is a plus
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- 5+ years of Hands on Experience in designing, developing, testing, maintaining and supporting Workday integrations to/from third-party systems using Workday Studio, Connectors and EIB's and related security.
- Strong experience with web service integrations (SOAP, WSDL, REST API, XML and XSLT).
- Advanced computer skills required; strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; advanced knowledge of Excel (e.g., formulas, pivot tables, macros).
- Demonstrates broad technical knowledge and strong problem solving abilities
- Good planning, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating our culture in all internal and external customer interactions; delivers on our brand promise of "we advance health" through innovation, accountability, empowerment, collaboration, compassion and results while ensuring one Memorial Hermann.
- This position is a Senior Application Programmer Analyst position for the IT ERP and Business Systems department.
- The position is responsible for providing IT application programming support for the Workday system (i.e. HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Recruitment & Talent)
- The candidate must have knowledge of Workday integration tools such as EIB, Document Transformation, and Workday Studio along with familiarity of Oxygen.
- Must have previous experience in developing and supporting Workday integrations.
- Knowledge of web services and creating API calls is a must
- Additional programming experience in other programming languages such as SQL, C#, .NET, or Java would be a plus.
- Ability to create business requirements a plus
- Conducts meetings.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Ensures safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Memorial Hermann policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.