Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Enterprise Solutions for our Consulting practice.
- Participate in Oracle Cloud projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Oracle optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications
- Review and map Oracle Cloud business processes
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Oracle Cloud advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Review business processes and advise clients on system services available within the Oracle Cloud application
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- A minimum of three years of Oracle enterprise resource planning (ERP), Financials implementation, and upgrade experience
- Completion of one full implementation with Oracle Cloud Financials
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level
- Detailed understanding of ERP Financial System concepts and general module functionality
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.