What you’ll be doing…
Verizon’s Yahoo Small Business (YSB) team provides services and platforms that enable small and medium businesses to succeed. Our core offering includes actionable live web insights, application/developer platforms, real-time traffic tracking and analytics, recommendations, provisioning management, subscription/billing management, merchant solutions, domain management, web hosting and local listings. These are some of the important functions that allow the business owner to gain insights and take action to grow their business. And more, you get to work on the most advanced and interesting technology with no limit.
– QE lead for one of the Verizon’s YSB teams.
– Mentor and advise junior engineer members on your team.
– Performance and security testing of Verizon’s YSB products.
– Producing quality code / automated test cases to ensure adequate coverage for fixes and regression-free deliverables to improve test coverage and speed of execution.
– Participating and providing feedback in design reviews ensuring that modules are testable.
– Working with scrum teams to create home-grown scripts to facilitate ad-hoc testing.
– Reporting gaps in the newly developed features.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
– Four or more years of relevant work experience.
– Experience with Front End or Back End automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium/Webdriver/Protractor, or TestNG)
– Experience testing and automating web applications.
Even better if you have:
– Bachelor’s or advanced degree in computer science or computer engineering.
– Five or more years of experience
– Knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
– Experience testing and automating highly scalable web applications.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.