What you’ll be doing…
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will support business needs and assist the project team in designing, implementing, analyzing and modifying Wireless Digital My Verizon applications. While working independently, you will understand the applications and provide solutions under minimal leadership guidance. You’ll also create application design to simplify business flows.
– Understanding company and team standards and leverages best practices to deliver quality projects.
– Focusing on digital operations, marketing, customer care, finance and other self-serve projects. This entails meeting/partnering with the business on their initiatives, scoping the level of effort for projects in partnership with the IT delivery teams, assisting the team in defining and prioritizing strategic initiatives with an eye for ROI (return on investment) and company growth.
– Project managing the delivery team through the agile process.
– Providing support to business and development staff during UAT and post implementation testing.
– Partnering with diverse business and IT teams on the company’s strategic goals as well as unmasking problem areas that prompt discussions for new process flows or bug fixes.
– Participating in open and candid discussions with the business/IT teams on the potential solutions to projects assigned as well as generating new areas to explore that align with company goals.
– Analyzing metrics/performance of features/transactions and partnering with business and IT teams to propose solutions to improve customer experience.
– Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
– Delivering user interface design documentation outlining back end interfaces to support business functionality and application development.
– Working closely with business units to gain in-depth understanding of business issues, identifying, analyzing, and translating business needs into functional specifications.
– Analyzing and identifying any trends and providing recommendations to improve customer contact experience.
– Assessing risks to project time, quality and scope and developing contingencies/mitigation strategies with project stakeholders.
– Managing all facets of technical projects to ensure deliverables are met within schedule, budget, and quality goals.
– Documenting programs and specifications, streamlining workflow for future executions.
– Updating all required project documentation in company repository.
– Monitoring, aggregating and communicating program status, details and reporting to all stakeholders.
– Working cross-functionally with designers, software development engineers, quality assurance engineers, business development and product managers ensuring that all teams understand both strategy and goals.
– Providing clear, concise and professional communication to external partners and effectively managing their deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
– Four or more years of relevant work experience.
– Experience designing applications based on business requirements.
– Experience in requirements/scope analysis and testing methodology.
– Experience managing software development and infrastructure projects.
– Experience documenting technical requirements such as APIs, XML schemas, Database requirements.
Even better if you have:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
– Experience implementing medium to large projects.
– Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities.
– Ability to understand technical details and lead the team through HLD design walkthroughs.
– Knowledge in Java/J2EE development in a microservices environment.
– Experience with creation of dashboards, metrics analysis and trending analysis using Omniture and Tableau tools.
– Knowledge of DevOps environment.
– Strong knowledge of project planning and management concepts, methodologies, tools, standards and procedures.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.