Insight Global is looking for a Senior Business Analyst in Las Vegas, NV!
Our large hospitality client seeks a Sr. business analyst who will work with the IT back of house applications vertical. They will be responsible for gathering, collecting, and documenting of business requirements for all assigned IT related projects, they will work closely with IT Product Manager and project Managers and will be capable of executing small scale projects from start to finish. This role will be a part of the planning, designing, and development as well as launch of business, operational, and financial systems to support core organizational functions and business processes. This individual will need to have proven analytical, problem solving, and communication skills to help in maximizing the IT system investments.
· Experience in the casino, hospitality, or gaming industry
· 4-5+ years of experience working as a business analyst alongside business stakeholders to gather business requirements
· Strong documentation skills, and understanding of processes
· Excellent research and problem-solving skills with extensive practical knowledge of data analysis
· Able to define and communicate and gather requirements from various teams and vendors
· Proven success of developing strong partnerships
· Word, Power Point, Excel, and Visio experience
· Experience with various projects, in various stages from discovery (process flows/BFRD docs), to delivery, to maintenance
Experience working in a Waterfall environment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.