Senior Business Systems Analyst (Full-Time) Columbus, IN This position oversees various activities surrounding Information Systems including but not limited to development, configuration, testing, implementation and ongoing support of the core processing, e-commerce, lending, accounting, document management, and other business applications. This includes working with the business units to review, train, implement and support business applications. Provides expert technical skills on various business application projects and initiatives. Provides consultation or expert advice to business users and management. Assists the AVP of Information Systems with development and implementation of strategic and tactical business application solutions.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
* Business Analysis Collaborate with users to evaluate
opportunities to implement or improve products, channels, service,
and operations. Gather and analyze business requirements,
translate requirements into recommendations, and implement
solutions to meet business objectives.
* Maintain detailed working knowledge of various business processes
and related system applications to provide technical and
operational guidance to Centra business area staff and management.
Research vendor offerings that may benefit the business areas.
* Support the development, configuration, testing, and
implementation of business applications and the DNA core
processing system. Provide application training as required.
* Conduct research and make recommendations on software applications
and core system enhancements and changes, in support of business
* Manage and ensure effectives of business information systems
including, loan origination systems, accounts payable systems,
collections systems, and operational systems.
* Work with users and/or vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues
with applications. Complete work requests to support users in the
application environment. Provide assistance with Disaster Recovery
& Business Continuity planning.
* Coordinate and/or perform project work within and across business
units, ensure deadlines are met and desired results are achieved
per Centra policy and best practice.
* Collaborate with lines of business to evaluate opportunities to
implement or improve systems and applications.
The position requires skills, education/ training and experience in
the following areas:
* Associates degree; Three to five years computer related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
* Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
* Application Management experience
* 5 + years Information Systems experience (Financial systems
* Fiserv DNA core system experience preferred
* Loan Origination/Servicing systems experience
* Accounts Payable systems experience
* Disaster Recovery experience
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.