Do you want to be part of the exciting journey of Cloud Transformation? Are you a seasoned data integration developer that thrives in an innovative and collaborative team? An advanced coder who enjoys a rapid, dynamic environment? If you have proven Data Integration experience with AWS Cloud technologies and would like to help us build an Enterprise Data Lake and Data Fabric in the Cloud, apply to join Freddie Mac’s Emerging Data Technologies team.
Your Work Falls into Three Primary Categories:
Development & Execution
- Demonstrate effective and disciplined software development expertise
- Deliver solutions on-time with high bar of quality, and continuously improve software engineering practices
- Work with Product Owners to understand the desired capability, to define and prioritize work, determine deliverables, and manage workloads
- Involves in application development, prototyping, modeling and technical consulting
- Actively facilitates issue resolution and issue tracking. Identifies mitigation steps and ensures risks and issues are mitigated/resolved in a timely manner.
- Leads efforts in data, code, and systems analysis to ensure accuracy and completeness in requirements
- Leads the design process and evaluates alternative solutions relating to usability, security, scalability, failover, and performance.
- Supports the Development Tech Lead and/or Project Manager in managing projects / Agile Sprints
- Performs and leads thorough Unit testing and Integration testing, including test data creation for various test scenarios.
- Mentor and coach intermediate Developers on both technical and soft skills
- At least 5 years of full-time experience in software development including design, coding, testing, and support
- At least 1 years of Cloud infrastructure experience working with one or more of the following Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud services: EC2, Elastic Beanstalk , EMR, ECS, S3, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation, Cloud watch, Lambda
- At least 3 years of experience in: Java, JEE, Spring boot, Docker, Kubernetes
- At least 1 years of experience in: Apigee, OAuth 2.0 and OpenID
- At least 1 year of experience in any big data technologies
- Hands-on experience of AWS architecture design, Data Management, System to System Data Integration
- At least 3 years of experience in RESTful API design and development
- At least 2 years of experience with Agile, Kanban or Scrum methodologies
Keys to Success in this Role
- Strong working knowledge and technical competencies of AWS
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, persuasively with technology and business stakeholders
- Ability to develop mutually beneficial relationships inside and outside of the division, work and collaborate effectively in a team environment
- Sense of urgency to delivery and able to apply risk-based approach to prioritize work
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, independent, and works with minimal direction
- Motivated to learn new technologies and identify process improvements and efficiencies
- Ability to adapt to change while continuing to deliver on assigned objectives
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.