What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
We are looking for a versatile, enthusiastic engineer capable of multi-tasking to join the Control & Identification team. You will help develop software tools to facilitate the analysis, linearization, and design of control systems for practical industrial applications. You will need skills that cross traditional domain boundaries in areas such as dynamic systems, controller design, object-oriented programming, and graphical user interface design.
Here are links to our products:
- Control System Toolbox https://www.mathworks.com/products/control.html
- Simulink Control Design https://www.mathworks.com/products/simcontrol.html
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Develop and implement new software tools to help our customers design controllers for their applications using Control System Toolbox and Simulink Control Design.
- Contribute to all aspects of the product development process from writing functional specifications to designing software architecture to implementing software features.
- Work with quality engineering, documentation, and user experience teams to develop state-of-the-art software tools.
In addition, a solid combination of some of the following skills is required:
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink.
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming.
- Experience with software development lifecycle.
- Experience developing interactive tools and/or graphical user interfaces.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.