Senior Data Analyst
Essential Team Functions:
– Partner across departments to identify key information gaps and plans to provide or obtain that information
– Build workflow and reporting for various departments to increase efficiency in reaching departmental goals
o Create datasets in SQL from existing company applications
o Write SQL stored procedures, jobs and/or ETL scripts to monitor work done by employees
o Design dashboards for employees, managers and directors to track work and gain insights into progress made towards goals
– Write ETL packages to merge multiple datasets from SQL, APIs, and other external data sources.
– Perform adhoc analysis to identify process improvement opportunities and/or trends to determine effectiveness
– Perform predictive analysis using newly created and existing data
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
– 3+ years of data analytics experience with experience, including:
o Strong SQL experience including creation of tables, stored procedures and jobs
o Analytical programming experience including predictive analytics and forecasting
– Strong technical aptitude with the ability to analyze data, interpret information and trends in large amounts of data to develop actionable recommendations
– Proven pro-active, self-starter with the ability to work both as an individual and within a team to resolve issues, create new approaches to analyzing data, and drive decisions and consensus within the business.
– Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
– Data visualization: SSRS, Tableau, PowerBI, other
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: R15870
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ CSGP) is commercial real estate’s leading provider of information, analytic and marketing services. Founded in 1987, CoStar is the primary provider of websites for commercial real estate information, analytics and marketing services. The company conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. Contact Info
– 3438 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30326
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.