What you’ll be doing…
Verizon’s Video & Broadband group (Verizon Consumer Markets) Advanced Digital & Cross-Channel Analytics Team manages the analytics and insights for new and existing Fios and High Speed Internet customers across all digital channels including desktop, mobile, chat, forums, and mobile apps as well as interactions with our contact centers and strategic sales channels.
The Advanced Digital and Cross-Channel Analytics team at Verizon is hiring an Analytics Manager to lead analytics efforts to identify insights and that drive actions within digital and across channels to increase conversion and revenue while also driving Digital self-service, reducing overall business expense. This is a unique role to lead efforts to optimize revenue, conversion, and expense reduction within a Fortune 15 company.
– Use data to identify opportunities/actions to drive new acquisition sales and optimize conversion and revenue/profitability within the Verizon Digital (desktop website, mobile website, mobile apps, chat, social, webbots).
– Analyzing customer paths from Digital channels to call centers to help improve the online customer experience and reduce call volume and average handling time.
– Become the Subject Matter Expert on performance of sales, service and support interactions / customer journeys across desktop/mobile site experiences, mobile app, social, webbots, chat and call center channels.
– Completing the full analytics journey from stitching data together, analyzing data, creating power visualizations, and automating/implementing solutions that solve business problems.
– Perform analysis to identify digital analyses that yield insights and drive actions on opportunities which improve business KPI’s such as RCM (revenue per customer per month) changes and Churn.
– Forecast sales and revenue site performance from traffic/demand to conversion.
– Discover new opportunities to optimize the business through analytics and statistical modeling using business analytical tools.
– Design, develop, and deploy executive-level dashboards in Tableau based on key insights and outputs from analyses.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, information systems, analytics/business intelligence, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or other related discipline or four or more years of work experience.
– Six or more years of relevant work experience.
– Three or more years of SQL experience.
– Three or more years of experience with SAS/R/Python or other analytics tools.
– Experience with leadership.
– Experience managing and working with cross functional teams.
Even better if you have:
– A degree.
– Experience partnering with both IT (web, ops, development) and business (Product Line Management, Marketing, Metrics/Analytics, Legal, Testing) teams.
– Experience with leadership and proven ability to drive results and positively influence change.
– Experience managing and working with cross functional teams across all levels of the organization to optimize business results.
– Experience articulating the story behind data results to coach and develop team as well as to communicate results and plans to all levels of management including executives outside of the internal team.
– Understanding of predictive/prescriptive statistical modeling and translating insights to action through real-time site personalization and A/B testing.
– Experience automating data within Tableau to tell an analytical story through visualizations.
– Experience connecting sales/operational/channel data between multiple online and offline data sources.
– Professional work experience within Digital Analytics with the utilization of Adobe Analytics / Site Catalyst or related platform (ex. Google Analytics).
– Experience designing, developing, and implementing data visualization dashboards utilizing Tableau or other Business Intelligence tools that provide real-time visibility into performance results.
– Experience with Natural Language Processing/speech & text analytics for information extraction, parsing and topic modeling.
– Prior experience in digital analytics / customer analytics / omni-channel analytics with a demonstrated track record of results driving growth of revenue, conversion and overall profitability through an increase in Digital Channel Mix and self-service / DIY transactions.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.