Adobe is looking for a Senior Data Scientist who will be building the next generation of marketing cloud products by leveraging machine learning, predictive modeling and optimization techniques. These products would help businesses understand, manage, and optimize the experience throughout the customer journey. Example applications include real-time online media optimization, media attribution, predictive sales analytics, product recommendation, mobile analytics, predictive customer scoring and segmentation and large-scale experimentation.
Ideal candidates will have a strong academic background as well as technical skills including applied statistics, machine learning, data mining, and software development. Familiarity working with large-scale datasets and big data techniques would be a plus.
What you’ll do
– Develop predictive models on large-scale datasets to address various business problems through leveraging advanced statistical modeling, machine learning, data mining or deep learning techniques.
– Develop and implement scalable and efficient modeling algorithms that can work with large-scale data in production systems
– Research and develop state-of-the-art ML solutions to address the challenges in Data Science such as cold start, sparse and noisy data etc.
– Optimize customer marketing journey to achieve optimal business outcome using approaches such as reinforcement learning, HMM and/or deep learning
– Make sense of text and image content data using NLP and/or deep learning approaches
– Collaborate with product management and engineering groups to develop new products and features.
What you need to succeed
– PhD or MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Math, Econometrics, Operations Research, or other related fields.
– Deep understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining concepts, and a track record of solving problems with these methods.
– Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python, Java and C
– Familiar with one or more machine learning or statistical modeling tools such as R, SciKitLearn, SparkML(MLlib), Tensorflow
– Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability.
– Possess natural curiosity, creativity, and technical acumen, being capable of asking critical questions about data and always ready to solve any challenges
– Excellent communication, relationship skills, and a strong team player.
– Experience with big data techniques (Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark) and querying tools (such as Hive, Pig, Impala).
– Knowledge of deep learning, reinforcement learning, experimental design, ANOVA, statistical inference, and multivariate testing.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the and explore the meaningful we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.