NGEN is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) portion of NGEN, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and Engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Leidos is seeking a Senior-level Desktop Support Technician to support a government site in San Diego, CA as one of the key members of the Field Services team. The candidate will be responsible for direct desk-side support to a single Customer/Command, troubleshooting and repairing IT devices.
- Assist junior and mid-level technicians in resolving complex issues
- Manage the resolution of customer tickets according to established Service Level Requirements (SLRs)
- US Citizen
- DoD Secret Clearance
- HS diploma with 5+ years of prior relevant experience
- Valid DoD 8570 IAT Level II: Security+ or higher Certification
- Must demonstrated expertise in IT Enterprise Operations
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, version 10
- Experience with HP Service Manager, Remedy, or similar Service/Help Desk ticket management software
- Basic network troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated/ self-directing
- Strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required. Relationship building
- Ability to manage and prioritize own work, and that of their team
- Independent decision making
- Analytical thinking; thinking out of the box
- Ability to effectively communicate with all organizational levels (SME to Senior Management)
Pay Range – –
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.