Careers Center | Senior Developer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Job Locations US-VA-Reston
Req ID 2018-4309
Industry Federal Systems
Category Information Technology
Travel Percentage 0-25%
Summary / Description
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Developer to join our team in Reston, VA, to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
– Design and implement mobile applications on Android, iOS and Windows platforms
– Use modern software engineering IDEs such as Eclipse or XCode, for design, development, and testing the software
– Work with users in an Agile development approach to understand and document requirements in JIRA, then elicit feedback and refine solution through demonstrations
– Present the solution at formal and informal design reviews, and document the design according to the Government’s system lifecycle methodology
Required Education/Skills /Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
– Minimum15 years’ experience in software development or related field or equivalent blend of education and experience.
– Web services
– XML or JSON
– Android, iOS and Windows development platforms
– Working experience in iOS development
– Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
– A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch and Swift
– Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
– Strong knowledge of IOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
– Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
– Knowledge of the open-source IOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
– Understanding of Apple’s IOS design principles and interface guidelines
– Experience working with users to define requirements and demonstrate solutions
– Experience designing and delivering complex, highly-scalable software components
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
– Ability to run Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo and/or Sprint Retrospective is a plus
– Ability to understand the bigger picture in biometric related solutions
– Working knowledge of Automated Testing Framework for IOS
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world’s largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at **************.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.