Req #: ******
Location: Reston, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking candidates to pursue a career supporting CACI’s growing Intelligence Services market. Supported by our newly developed job framework, CACI provides clearly defined career paths for employees to grow and progress within our company. Our T3M (Tradecraft Tailored to Mission) framework provides career training opportunities for employees to gain new skills, knowledge, and expertise to meet the growing demands of our customers. CACI’s career intelligence specialists help our customers convert data collected from diverse information sources into knowledge that enables event forecasting and empowers decisions. Our analysts leverage this information to drive situational awareness and help combat threats at home and abroad. We develop analytical toolsets and products to inform mission planning, anticipate activities, and discover complex relationship.
More About the Role:
– Develop custom software solutions for specialized mission sets based on customer needs and requirements.
– Develop, enhance, or adapt code using programming languages such as Java, Python, and C++, to provide internally conceptualized and created communications equipment
– Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
– Develop the critical components of the solution, including but not limited to, security, rules infrastructure, custom adapter implementation, and application interfaces.
– Assist in the preparation of internal software design documentation.
– Employ best practices for design, development, unit testing and test plan development.
– Support completed software throughout the Software Development Life Cycle and in production.
– Resolve integration and testing issues
– Interface with external entities and other government organization and agencies
– Provide recommendations and deliver reports
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
– Current TS/SCI clearance with CI polygraph within last 5 years
– Have at least ten years of programming/engineering experience and an engineering degree or fifteen years programming/engineering experience with technical certification
– Proficiency with multiple programming languages; at a minimum Java, Python, and C++, to provide internally conceptualized and created communications equipment
– Ability to innovate and stay up to date on cutting edge tools and technologies, creating new ways to protect data and communicate or secure information utilizing custom or open source designs
– Experience in Cloud, Internet of Things (IoT), and mobile development.
– Remain flexible in order to understand customers’ needs and able to perform rapid prototype development in order to field test prototypes and updates to current solutions
– Experience working with structured data
– Experience in coordinating, writing, and publishing software characterization reports in accordance with established guidelines
– Previous deployment experience including deployments to austere environments
– Be able to travel CONUS and OCONUS for TDYs, and to deploy from 6 months to a year at military bases and conflict zones
– Be able to travel CONUS and OCONUS for TDYs, and to deploy from 6 months to a year at military bases and conflict zonesThese
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.