Founded in 1982, Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. is one of the leading North American salvage auto auctions. We have exclusive focus on the automotive total-loss industry and over 150 corporate owned facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide Sellers and Buyers with the best solution to process and acquire total-loss, recovered-theft, fleet lease, dealer trade-in and collision damaged rental vehicles.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
– 7 Years of application development experience using C#, *******, MVC, Web API, SQL Server
– Experience in Parallel Task & Multi-threaded programming, Asynchronous Methods, Delegates
– Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Interfaces
– Solid understanding of Design Patterns Dependency Injection, Domain Driven Design
– Solid understanding of MVVM, Knockout JS mandatory
– Knowledge of real-time communication using SignalR & Websocket a plus
– Experience working in Agile Development Methodologies
– Timely Support of Production Systems
– Candidate must have a Bachelor degree with 7 years of application development experience.
– Excellent oral and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate effectively within the project team and other application teams are required.
– Organization, time management skills and attention to detail are critical. Must continue to enhance technical knowledge and skills through research and experimentation, in-house and external classes.
– Knowledge of auto insurance industry or auto auction industry is a plus.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: competitive pay, health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD & D, paid holidays and vacations.
IAA is a drug-free workplace. EOE
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.