MD – Baltimore
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
– Efficiently and effectively analyze, test and develop programs and program changes.
– Create and/or maintain operating systems, communications software, data base packages, compilers, assemblers, and utility programs.
– Modify existing software as well as create special- purpose software to ensure efficiency and integrity between systems and applications.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or closely related field with 7+ years of Software Development experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
– Experience performing systems development in a tiered software development in CMS or an environment similar to CMS. Must have working knowledge of:
– Oracle Database;
– Web-based development the IBM WebSphere Suite (e.g., HTTP Server, Application Server, MQ, Portlets), DataMirror;
– Business Intelligence with products on the CMS TRA such as Microstrategy and Cognos ReportNet;
– Sun Identity Management Suite;
– Java, J2EE; and
– Open source technologies with programming languages such as Go Lang or Node.js; databases such as PostgreSQL, and management tools such as Git, Jenkins, etc.
– Diverse application development and testing skills, including:
– Custom software development based on the IBM Websphere suite and Oracle database;
– Custom software development based on open source technologies; and
– Functional, performance, and usability testing.
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, and consulting skills
– U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry’s most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans.
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE:
VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.