To provide senior level system analysis, design, software development, and implementation of Cloud based applications using Amazon Web Services. Experience with Full stack development using Agile methodology and Java based software development.
This crew member will:
– Work with the business clients and Collateral IT team to understand business problems, and to design, implement, and deliver an appropriate solution using Agile methodology across the larger program.
– Work independently to implement solutions on multiple platform (Bamboo, Bitbucket, etc.) using Java Spring
– Have the opportunity to learn and implement deployments on the Cloud Computing Platform (Currently PCF, with future migration to AWS). Be Innovative, creative, flexible and passionate about team building, software engineering, and cloud based solutions
– Be skilled in communicating technical information with both technical and non-technical peers.
– Able to work as Scrum Masters to prioritize work relative to both delivering business value and addressing technical debt.
– Provides feedback and guidance to develop and train junior developers
– Knowledge in SQL and Relational databases a plus
– Knowledgeable, Robotics applications a plus
– Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
– at least 5 years developer or systems analyst experience.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Strong, demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills.
– Strong planning and organizational skills.
Advanced knowledge of AWS and cloud based solutions
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To provide senior level system analysis, design, software development, and implementation of Cloud based applications using Java and Amazon Web Services.
Completes complex software development, design, implementation, and maintenance activities.
2. Can develop or translates technical specifications, and/or logical and physical design into code for new or enhancement projects for internal clients. Develops code and test artifacts that reuse subroutines or objects, is well structured, backed by automated tests, includes sufficient comments and is easy to maintain. Writes programs, appropriate test artifacts, ad hoc queries, and reports. Employs contemporary software development techniques to ensure tests are implemented in a way that supports automation.
3. Ensures the viability of IT deliverables. Recommends development options, including design, build/buy, and vendor purchase. Conducts testing, including functionality, technical limitations, and security.
4. Thoroughly understands Agile software development methodology. Trains and mentors staff with less experience. Resolves issues elevated from staff with less experience.
5. Participates in design, code, and test Inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues. Explains technical considerations at related meetings, including those with internal clients.
6. Performs systems analysis, including system requirements analysis and definition (e.g., prototyping), and logical and physical design.
7. Writes the system/technical portion of assigned deliverables. Assists technical team members with the system/technical portion of their deliverables
– Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 1187_******
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Vanguard Contact Info
– Malvern, PA 19355
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.