Our development team is responsible for innovating and maintaining a diverse set of web-based enterprise health care applications for correctional sites. Our software, consisting of an EMR, a Care Management platform, and other applications, increases the quality of patient care and the overall efficiency and job satisfaction of our health care providers. Besides providing effective tools for managing and providing healthcare, we also implement solutions to aggregate, transform, and communicate large quantities of heterogeneous data to/from a variety of sources.
Our Senior Developers are thought leaders of our technical strategy and execution of our development plans. As a Senior Developer, you would work every day to improve our development process, lead peers in completing development tasks, and work towards releases of product milestones. Our products are built on the Microsoft Stack, but we are always looking for and applying new technologies (Angular, JQuery etc.) to enhance user experience and to get the job done. If you like solving hard problems and getting better every day, then this job could be right for you.
– Bachelors or equivalent experience.
– Masters Preferred.
– Three or more (3+) years’ experience with the Microsoft Stack (.Net, T-SQL, WCF etc.).
– Experience with Angular, JQuery, healthcare applications, data synchronization strategies and enterprise messaging services a plus.
– None required.
– Works with architects to construct technical designs of product features.
– Implements technical design into software components.
Creates and executes unit/system integration tests to provide scalable reliability.
– Continually collaborates with team to refine development and deployment process via automation and other techniques.
– Participates in agile meetings to drive development.
– Visits sites to view product in action with real users on a regular basis.
– Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
– Provides training, coaching and constructive feedback.
– Approaches change in a positive manner, motivate staff to work as a team, accept constructive criticism and learn from it.
– Contributes to the overall technical vision of our products.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 18-57392
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Correct Care Solutions
CCS is a public health care company serving the health care needs of patients in corrections environments. We recruit firm yet compassionate candidates who do not see backgrounds, but instead only people. We commit to providing the best care possible to our patients and a supportive, team-oriented environment for our employees. We are focused on growth and providing advanced opportunities. Join us and help us serve the under served in a safe and caring environment. Contact Info
– 1283 Murfreesboro Rd
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.