Skills: IT – Software Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Senior Developer will be part of an Agile development team working on myHub intranet, enterprise search solutions. This position will deliver value to the Schlumberger organization by providing innovative and cost-effective solutions in accordance with project objectives
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Working within an Agile team to develop, test, and maintain applications in the Digital Insight portfolio.
– Participate in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements.
– Take requirements and create a technical design and implement the design given the O365 Platform and its capabilities.
– Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
– Manage tasks and provide guidance and quality assurance testing for assets developed.
– Given the changes that occur with the O365 Platform, awareness of cloud services development, up to date with Microsoft Azure services changes, and general services development experience is needed for this role.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Bachelor’s in Computer Science
– Minimum 5 years of professional Development background
– Experience coding with JSON and REST Services, Application Data Modeling, Understanding of ETL workflow, Understanding of Business Intelligence Architecture and Development, Experience with SharePoint Custom Development, Software Development Life Cycle understanding, Understanding of SVG Graphic (how to generate and edit), Responsive UI Design and Implementation.
– 3-5 Years of Web Based Custom Development with proper Software Development Lifecycle adherence
– 3-5 Years of SharePoint Development
– 3+ Years of Business Intelligence development
– Microsoft .NET development using C#
– SharePoint KQL
– SQL Server RMDBs, Server Management Studio and Service Integration Services
– Knowledge of agile development methodologies
– Office 365 Graph API and Management API
– Office 365 Video
– SharePoint 2016 Platform and Client Object Model
– SharePoint 2013 Workflow
– SharePoint Search
– Azure App Services
– Power BI Reporting and Premium Service
– .NET Web API, .NET ADAL, .NET OWIN
– Team Foundation Server
– Visual Studio 2015+
– Adobe Illustrator
– Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor-priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sectorwith a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone’s Ideal Employer Rankings – find out more here.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.