Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
The software analyst is responsible for developing and supporting iMorpheus source code. Working with the medical lead team and Enterprise Architect, they are to help develop new iMorpheus modules and create informative reports. The individual will have proven expertise in software development and problem resolution skills.
- Engage in iMorpheus development and modification efforts.
- Maintain current and accurate knowledge of iMorpheus features and best practices.
- Effectively communicate iMorpheus updates and modifications to regional leadership and/or stakeholders
- Ensure that development projects are completed on time and within estimated costs.
- Develop and maintain documentation and standards to comply with the software life cycles.
- Gather, organize, and interpret statistical data from the database to provide reports to, and answer questions from, upper management.
- Develop and distribute other custom reports as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Understanding of computer languages/terminology used within iMorpheus.
- Understanding of database design and construction.
- Comfortable with public speaking with stakeholders during project meetings.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in an IT-related field, or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5+ years as a senior Caché developer in a commercial environment.
- Must be knowledgeable in the Cache Studio, and Management Portal environments.
- Must have some Cache database administration skills.
- Extensive knowledge in InterSystems Caché class objects and object script.
- Knowledge in InterSystems SQL and ResultSet queries.
- Programming in InterSystems Caché server pages (CSP).
- InterSystems ZEN application and report programming.
- Extensive knowledge in InterSystems JSON.
- Knowledge of Java script, HTML and XML. (HL7 would be optional).
- Knowledge of Software Development Cycles.
- Knowledge of Cache Web Services
- Knowledge of JQuery technology
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Sonic Healthcare USA, Inc
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.