This fortune 1000 company is hiring for a Senior .NET Developer to join their diverse and growing team! As an automotive industry leader, they help the world’s largest automotive manufacturers, financial institutions, insurance companies and dealer groups buy, sell and trade used vehicles with their digital platform. This is a full-time and remote role on their “net new” team that works in developing new features and functionalities for their core platform using C#, .NET 6, React, Vue, TypeScript, APIs, microservices, AWS, and Kubernetes. So, each candidate should have 5+ years of experience working with C#/.NET technologies as well as some type of cloud experience.
If you want to work with new technology, learn new skills, collaborate with awesome talented people, and grow into new roles, they want to feed this fire in you, so apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional development experience
- Writing high-quality object-oriented code
- Experience with large, complex and highly scalable systems
- Full Stack Development: REST API, Web and Mobile Apps
- SQL, relational and non-relational databases
- Microservice and Event-Driven Architectures
- Cloud Development and Deployment (Azure or AWS)
- Continuous Integration and Delivery, DevOps Culture, SRE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible spending account
- Wellness program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee stock purchase program
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Learning and development resources
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.