What does it take to protect and maintain the most sensitive data for over 220 million people and 25 million businesses? What does it take to meet daunting challenges and shape solutions that pioneer industries and improve lives? At Experian, we are the trusted power behind data and the leading global information services company, providing everything from fraud and identity protection, to data analytics and credit scores. Our products help decision-making for consumers and businesses alike.
With operations stretching globally, Experian is 17,000 people strong, supporting clients and operations in more than 80 countries. Generating nearly $5 billion in revenue annually, Experian is primed for growth and searching for the most talented and innovative people to join our family and take us to new heights.
Experian’s Consumer Services (ECS) group is defining the next Big Data thing for consumers.
What could be more exciting – personally and professionally – than being part of a disruptive business? Consider starting your career with the industry’s best by joining the Leader that continues to disrupt the competition. As the market leader, we pride ourselves on building new markets and leading the pack through continuous evolution and innovation. It’s a position ECS has enjoyed for more than a decade and we aren’t looking to stop now.
Experian’s Technology team is seeking a talented Senior DevOps Engineer. The Senior DevOps Engineer is a hands on technical position responsible for designing and implementing common framework solutions in a cloud based environment. In the world of DevOps, infrastructure and code become one. This person will drive platform enhancements, enable automation/self-service and implement new solutions that enable Dev Ops capabilities. As part of the greater Technology Operations & Infrastructure team, this person will be responsible for supporting the end to end deployment of platform systems – from virtual networks, to servers, to application services for an e-commerce environment.
– Implement & build automation tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, and Python scripting for streamlined deployments & systems updates.
– Creating monitoring capabilities & alerting for Technical Operations Center (TOC) team members.
– Design & deploy cloud platform capabilities using AWS (full stack – network, load balancing, DNS, security, databases).
– Implement infrastructure capabilities in an automated cloud world – such as backups, security tools, IAM, monitoring, etc.
– Perform advanced technical troubleshooting for cloud & e-commerce environments.
– Engineer automation tools and the continuous delivery process.
– Work extensively with continuous integration systems and are able to translate that understanding into workable pipelines and tools.
– Implement and support a multi-cloud/hybrid solutions for disaster recovery.
– Enhance system performance and features on a regular basis for enhanced customer experience.
– Lead technical operations projects from requirements to design to implementation to operations.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field from an accredited four year university required.
– 5+ years’ experience in a system administrator role.
– Strong knowledge of the Dev Ops tool chain on Linux/windows platforms; Jenkins, Python/C++/Java, Ansible, Puppet, Confluence, git/tfs, Jasmine, chocolaty, cloud formation, etc.
– Deploying automation solutions in a public cloud environment such as AWS.
– Strong communication and collaboration skills across the enterprise.
– Deployed applications in Amazon AWS, Google or Azure.
– Migrated applications from on premise data centers to cloud service providers.
– Proficiency in system design & architecture.
– Fluency in Java or other object-oriented programming languages.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.