Are you looking to join a company working with the latest and greatest technology? We’re partnered with a company that is one of the leading gaming streaming and internet services. They are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer that will build out their CI/CD pipelines and monitor dashboards for game availability to ensure their services are reliable and secure.
You should have at least 4+ years of experience in a DevOps/SRE role and have experience coding or scripting. This is a 100% remote role that could be done virtually anywhere in the United States.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of DevOps/SRE Experience
- Hands on in a public cloud environment (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Strong coding or scripting experience (they use Go but are open to Python, Java, or C)
- Experience with containers and orchestration tools (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Ability to build out and automate CI/CD pipelines
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Proficient in big data tools is a plus
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive medical insurance + HSA
- Matched 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.