A super-fast-growing, well-established company here in the Atlanta, Georgia, is looking to bring one a Senior DevOps engineer to help their team aid in the continuous expansion that is happening company wide. They are looking for an engineer who can help them with a few migration projections in the AWS libraries that are set to take place this year. This is a full-time role, with a hybrid work structure located in Atlanta, Georgia. They have amazing growth opportunities within the company which allows for stable growth as an engineer!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience as a DevOps/SRE Engineer.
- CI/CD pipelining experience in Jenkins. Bitbucket, Gitlab.
- Python coding skills.
- Extensive AWS environment experience.
- Strong Experience with Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes EKS.
- Strong automation and Cloud Formation Experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or master’s degree from a top University; Preferably in CS.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work strongly in a cohesive team.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits package
- 401(k) Matching Plan
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.