Our mission as a leading investment management firm is to help our clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We believe our associates are the key to this mission and we are always looking for talented individuals who share our commitment to our clients success.
If youre looking for challenging work experiences and the ability to learn in a collaborative culture, we invite you to explore the opportunities available at T. Rowe Price.
Analyzes, designs, builds, and implements reliable infrastructure solutions for our unified DevOps pipeline needs ensuring that the infrastructure (network, hardware, software, data center, facilities, tools, and related equipment) is sufficiently robust, scalable, and efficient to enable delivery and ongoing operation of the solutions. Researches problems, conducts installations, and evaluates new technologies.
– Requires in-depth knowledge and expertise in their own job discipline and working knowledge of related disciplines
– Leads projects or work streams within broader projects
– Accountable for work of self and sometimes others, provides process and standards advice in area of specialty
– Works independently, receives minimal guidance
– Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
– Proactively identifies problems and can present and implement solutions to these problems
ROLE SUMMARY AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
– Deep knowledge of one or more DevOps Pipeline infrastructure components
– Defines standards for use and management of infrastructure components
– Guides decisions about infrastructure upgrades, refreshes, and replacement
– Leads or supports incident response and troubleshooting efforts as needed and demonstrates embracing a highly disciplined blameless postmortem culture.
– Demonstrates deep knowledge of products/flows within the businesses they support
– Articulates broader business concerns and/or regulatory landscape, including key risks and controls (e.g., GDPR, MIFID, SOX)
– Makes decisions that are cognizant of the firms broader business strategy
– Can articulate business needs and translate them into technology solutions
– Mentors other team members
– Provides feedback and coaching to others who have management responsibility of resources
– Participates in interviews for new team members
– Capable of leading a small team for specific project(s) or task(s)
– Proactively helps team members/make suggestions to improve practices.
– Able to develop services and automate workflows and processes through code and tooling to eliminate toil.
– Demonstrates experience enhancing the reliability of a collection of services.
– Decomposes the most complex problems into discrete work units
– Identifies non-obvious relationships and anomalies often overlooked by others
– Balances strategic and pragmatic concerns when solving problems
– Makes sound decisions with limited facts or resources
– 3+ years typically
– Stays current with many best-of-breed technologies
– Expert knowledge of one or more infrastructure components
– Comprehensive knowledge of core infrastructure capabilities: operating systems, networking, identity, and access
– Comprehensive knowledge of tooling used to test and manage infrastructure components
– Amazon Web Service (AWS)
– Python, go, or groovy
– Java, and some java frameworks like dropwizard are a plus
– Automation frameworks like ansible/awx or saltstack
– Monitoring stacks like Prometheus and Grafana, or datadog
– Logging aggregation stacks like ELK, or Splunk
T. Rowe Price is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.