As aDevOps Engineer, you will be a part of a smart cross-functional team delivering digital business transformation solutions to our clients. Youll have the unique opportunity to increase the engineering team productivity by hunting and solving opportunities within the products of some of the worlds largest brands. Youll be instrumental in helping our engineering teams to deliver customer features faster by identifying opportunities to automate.
* Build, test, and administer highly available container application platform clusters (e.g., RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker Datacenter, etc.)
* Champion security by injecting it into the existing development workflow and every stage of software development, ensuring the entire infrastructure is secure
* Identify normal routines and repeatable tasks that are candidates for automation, and then create and support the deployment of automation using Ansible
* Work within complex software systems to isolate defects, reproduce defects, assess risk, and understand varied customer deployments
* Assist application teams with onboarding to container application platforms in areas such as resource requirements, capacity analysis, and troubleshooting support
* Azure/AWS provisioning, configuration management, storage management, network management, and virtualization
* Create the Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) automation infrastructure to support the project engineering team
* Developing and improving standards for security (via security as code) across a continuous delivery environment and cloud-based production deployments
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.