One of the most recognizable names in healthcare insurance in the greater Philly area is looking for a DevOps Engineer to add to their team. In this role, you will be focused on standardizing both CI/CD pipelines as well as facilitating API integrations across multiple platforms.
You should have experience in working in both a Linux and Windows environment, creating and managing CI/CD pipelines, and scripting in PowerShell and Bash. This is a full-time role, with on-site days in the office located in Philadelphia, once a quarter.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in a Systems Administration or DevOps role
- Experience designing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Azure DevOps, Jenkins, or GCP Cloud Build
- Linux and Windows
- PowerShell and Bash
- Terraform/Ansible experience a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing, implementing new CI/CD pipelines and improving, optimizing, and standardizing existing pipelines
- Ensuring high availability of services, performance, and security
- Assisting in installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all DevSecOps tooling
- Bonus eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- 7% 401K match vested day one
- 20 Days PTO and 8 paid Holidays
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.