Apply for a role with a company that sells and designs global networking solutions tailored to their enterprise client base! This company is looking for a full-time Senior DevOps Engineer that can take ownership of the DevOps side and assume responsibility of release and control with the ability to perform software releases!
This company is looking for someone to join their close knit and collaborative team! Prior to the pandemic, this company would often meet for game nights, whirleyball, cocktail hours, and more! While they’ve currently cemented a remote culture and have shifted locations, they still maintain that fun and casual energy that makes all feel welcome!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years of professional experience in the DevOps arena
- Experience with Cloud based Delivery Pipelines
- Significant experience with Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Containers, and Virtual machines
- Versions control experience – Git / Gitlab / Github
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ideally 5 years of experience with GCP and K8S
- Experience/Knowledge of JIRA, Terraform,
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% GCP
- 30% Containers
- 30% Kubernetes
- 50% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Bonus eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.