A well-known heath insurance provider located in Philadelphia, PA is hiring a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. This position is essential for improving and standardizing on-prem and cloud CI/CD pipelines as well as API integration facilitation. You will manage pipelines in a Linux and Windows environment, use Shell/Powershell for scripting and have a strong understanding of SDLC using Java or C#.
This is a full time role but with periodic visits to the office in Center City Philadelphia once a quarter. Ideally, candidates are located in Delaware, New Jersey or Pennsylvania and in a commutable distance. In order to apply, you must provide proof of vaccination.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of professional Software Engineering experience, 2+ years of DevOps minimally
- Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle- SDLC
- Linux and/or Windows environment experinece
- Strong cloud knowledge either in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Ansible/ Puppet/ Chef experience
- API integrations across various platforms
- Maintain and improve CI/CD pipelines
- Facilitate API integrations
- Collaborate with development teams to provide support
- Work with other engineers to build new products and launch new clients
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Personal development & training
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.