Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic Information Services department is looking for a seasoned IS manager/director to join their team.
If you are strong leader who can maintain effective working relationships with staff at all corporate levels, communicate technical information to internal customers in layman’s terms and have a working knowledge of network & PC operation systems as well as hardware protocols and standards – we’d love to talk more with you!
What We Are Looking For:
- Demonstrable experience in overseeing the direction, development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of application software solutions in a large complex IT environment.
- Excellent project management, change management and organizational skills. Able to prioritize and manage projects from initiation through implementation.
- Proven experience leading and facilitating multi-disciplinary groups.
- Must possess outstanding management skills with experience in leading quality work process efforts in a healthcare setting.
- Experience working in and running a diverse team in a collaborative environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, and monitoring information management systems and standards to support the clinical and fiscal functions of the organization.
- Handles complex systems realization (end-to-end) and improvement activities by applying project management and support practices, ensuring the most effective and efficient IT product and services are delivered on time, within budget, and to an agreed scope that supports the corporation’s mission and goals.
- Establishes and implements new or upgraded systems and programs.
- Manages time, cost, and feasibility studies, assists in forecasting hardware and software needs, and works closely with other staff including senior leaders to resolve technical barriers and develop policies, procedures, and standards. Submits budget proposals.
- Serves as a key member of the IS management team with responsibility to ensure high-quality customer service and application support.
- Establishes technical priorities, standards, and operational/support procedures.
- Continuously strives to improve processes and growth of the organization, department, and employees.
What You’ll Need to be Considered:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or healthcare field.
- Experience: Twelve years (12) direct experience managing applications, with experience overseeing the direction, development, implementation, and on-going maintenance of application software solutions in a large complex IT environment. Experience working in a health related organization is preferred.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
What we Offer:
- Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine, profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, profit-sharing and more.
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.Click2Apply.net.