Senior Dynamics Developer
CGI is looking for a Sr. Dynamics Developer to join the team. The ideal candidate for this position will leverage deep technical skills to play a significant role in expanding our Dynamics 365 capabilities. We hope to find a self-starter and possess a solid ability to pick up new skills and knowledge through research and perseverance. This candidate must be adaptable to an ever-changing environment, as well as have the ability to think outside the box to provide innovative solutions. The position provides an opportunity to work in an agile team environment, to interact and influence change across functional departments, and to develop best IT and business processes.
Your future duties and responsibilities
– Thoroughly understand Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and the capabilities it provides
– Train and mentor other team members on the Microsoft Dynamics platform
– Using your deep functional knowledge and familiarity with the power platform, design and implement low code solutions to meet the business need
– Lead coordination with customers to elicit and translate business needs into detailed functional requirements, then collaborate with development team to design and transition functional requirements into technical solution
– Develop a trusting relationship with customers in order to better support the business area on enhancement requests and system-related issues
– Continuously explore new technologies to further facilitate discussions on how they could be used to make our processes more efficient
– Test user stories and ensure all acceptance criteria is met
– Work within an agile environment following sprint commitments and release schedules
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
– Bachelor's degree in a technical or business-related field or equivalent work experience
– Required Technical and Professional Expertise 3+ year implementation experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 and power platform
– Experience working with business units to define needs, provide analysis and document consequences of change
– Experience collaborating with IT teams to define and design application solutions that meet the customer needs and IT best practices
– Experience with Agile methodology and proven ability to transform complex problems into stories
– Strong working knowledge of SQL
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- SQL Server
- CRM Capability Delivery
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.