Senior Engineer / Technical Lead (Linux BSP)
- Responsible for design and development of real time embedded software/firmware and PC/mobile based software application.
- To Analyse domain specific technical or low level requirement and modification as per end customer or system requirement.
- Participate in High level and low level software design
- Perform software testing including unit, functional and system level requirement including manual and automated
- Performs software requirement to design to coding to testing traceability
- Performs code review following coding guidelines and static code analysis
- Troubleshoots software problems of limited difficulty.
- Documenting technical deliverable like software specifications, design document, code commenting, test cases and test report, Release note etc. throughout the project life cycle.
- Follow defined process for software Development life cycle
- Develops software solutions from established programming languages or by learning new language required for specific project.
- Strong knowledge for Linux device drivers, Linux Kernel Programming, Linux Kernel Internals, Yocto / Buildroot or any other build systems
- Experience working with development tools like oscilloscope, protocol analyser, emulator, signal generator, JTAG programmer, GIT, SVN, JIRA.
- Experience working with different embedded microprocessor based on Qualcomm, TI, NXP, NVIDIA, Intel or similar
- Experience of Board support package, Device driver and boot loader development/porting.
- Understanding of hardware schematic, datasheet of hardware component to derive firmware/software specific solution
- Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner, analytical mind set, perfection seeker.
IN-GJ-Ahmedabad, India-Ognaj (eInfochips)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.