Posted Date 1 week ago(5/1/2018 1:12 PM)
Job ID 22145
# Positions 1
Position Type Full Time
Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group, a member of American Financial Group, is a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized as a top place to work. We combine a ‘small company’ culture where your ideas will be heard with ‘big company’ expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
This position consists of defining and planning solution architectures for the management of enterprise content. Duties include:
* Has responsibility for analyzing and translating business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives.
* Develops enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms. Participates in the design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting of system components and solutions.
* Provides expertise and standards to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for projects.
* Defines solutions architecture standards, policies and procedures for the organization. Ensures adherence to company architectural guidelines, principles and standards in all project milestones and deliverables.
* Identifies, analyzes and resolves problems relating to systems integration, compatibility and multiple platforms.
* Solves highly technical and complex problems on multiple projects and provides consultative support to internal staff.
* Assists project teams in requirements gathering and reviews. Facilitates information gathering sessions and provides solutions analysis services.
* Researches, evaluates and recommends new technologies, techniques or solutions to solve business problems.
* Works with various customers and prospects, understands and translates business use cases and / or requirements into solutions across multiple platforms.
* Exhibits specialized business knowledge and leverages strong customer relationships.
* Leads the work of others (trains, mentors, delegates, prioritizes and reviews assignments)
* Contributes to the development of project plans and timelines.
* May review, analyze, and modify ECM systems including configuring, testing, debugging, monitoring, fault resolution and installing products to support ECM.
* Experience with FileNet/P8 (including Content Navigator and/or Case Manager) or other ECM systems
* Experience building business process management (BPM) solutions
* Databases: Microsoft SQL Server (Stored Procedures, SSIS) or Oracle
* IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse
* Source Control: Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
* Experience administering, upgrading, installing WebSphere, a plus
* Demonstrates specialized knowledge in most aspects of designing and constructing enterprise content management solutions.
* Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, organize and plan work to satisfy established timeframes
* Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
* Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Must be self-motivated and demonstrate strong initiative
* Willingness to learn and stay current on technology trends and upcoming features
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
* Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
* 8 or more years of related experience
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.