Verisk Analytics Job OpportunitiesView Job
Careers | Contact Verisk
U.S. Job Search
Login to Job Section
My Candidate Home
Help with Job Application
Non-U.S. Job Search
Senior ETL Developer
Job ID: ********-11900-TL Company Name: Verisk Analytics
Summary of Responsibilities:
Design, develop, test, and maintain the data warehouse and business intelligence analytical reports and dashboards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Design and enhance an enterprise data warehouse, contribute to the Data Ecosystem
– Design and enhance ETL programs and processes, and implement innovative ETL Solutions
– Inserting and extracting data from a Big Data platform
– Working with BI warehouse data and Big Data in the Cloud
– Troubleshoot issues and tune at all layers: database, ETL, and presentation
Preferred Job Qualifications:
– Master’ degree preferred, in information technology or related field
– Four years of experience in data warehouse design and data modeling
– Four years of experience with ETL tools, such as Pentaho, SSIS, Business Objects, or Informatica
– Five years of experience in Oracle 10g/11g,/12c PL/SQL
– Five years of experience in SQL
– One year of experience of development and maintenance in the Cloud
– Excellent communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
– Dedication to excellence and willingness to work hard
– Insurance (Property/Casualty) Domain Experience, preferred but not needed.
– General office working conditions and environment.
– Occasional long hours as needed to meet deadlines.
EducationBachelors (or equivalent work experience)
Job TypeFull Time
Years of Experience1-3 Years
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, age or disability.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.