At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do helps make a home a possibility for millions of homeowners and renters. Every day offers compelling opportunities to use tech to tackle housing’s biggest challenges and impact the future of the industry. You’ll be a part of an expert team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you will grow your career and help create access to fair, affordable housing finance.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will collaborate with team in designing, producing, testing, or implementing moderately complex software, technology, or processes, as well as create and maintain IT architecture, large scale data stores, and cloud-based systems.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Senior Financial Software Engineer role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Independently determine the needs of the customer and create solution frameworks.
- Design and develop moderately complex software solutions to meet needs.
- Use a process-driven approach in designing and developing solutions.
- Implement new software technology and coordinate end-to-end tasks across the team.
- May maintain or oversee the maintenance of existing software.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences:
- 2+ years experience designing, building, testing and deploying Workday Integration solutions using EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- Ability to help resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Experience with Workday implementation and/or post-production support including Studio Integrations and Prism Analytics
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience with Workday Financials, specifically on Accounting Center component.
- Experience in Workday API framework for data loads
- Experience developing Workday Prism Analytics pipelines
- Understanding of Workday Security
- Workday Financial Management Integration experience
- Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Communication including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc.
- Workday Accounting Center
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hiring range for this role is set forth on each of our job postings located on Fannie Mae's Career Site. Final salaries will generally vary within that range based on factors that include but are not limited to, skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and other relevant qualifications. This position is eligible to participate in a Fannie Mae incentive program (subject to the terms of the program). As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Fannie Mae offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle, and other benefits and perks that enhance an employee’s physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being. See more here.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.