What you’ll be doing.
If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us on digital channels. You will use your expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join the Verizon Sales and Service IT Team .
– Work with leads, architects, managers, and business partners to define system requirements and create capabilities and services.
– Analyze existing architectural design and ascertain changes that have to be done without adversely affecting scalability and performance.
– Analyze Design, Develop, Test, Implement and Maintain software for POS Applications .
– Develop exciting new features and enhancements to the applications.
– Responsible for technical evaluation and produce efficient and high quality deliverables using latest technologies in a timely manner using agile development methodologies.
– Be responsible for application configuration and other related activities to ensure systems implementations occurs in accordance with established SDLC and Change Control procedures.
– Proactively communicate status reports and issues to manager.
– Successfully completes all relevant technical and professional training programs in accordance with Performance Agreement goals and objectives.
– Support deployment of the software and provide post launch support.
– Keep up to date on emerging technologies relevant to Verizon Wireless’ business.
What we’re looking for.
You’ll need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
– Four or more years of relevant work experience.
– Experience with Java and J2EE technologies.
– Experience with SOAP, XML/HTTP and or Restful Web services.
– Experience with Struts, spring and hibernate.
– Experience with JDBC and PL/SQL.
Even better if you have:
– A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
– Experience with Microservices, Spingboot and Springboot framework.
– Knowledge of the cloud environment using the AWS.
– Experience delivering projects through a standard life cycle delivery process.
– Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
– Understanding of the full software lifecycle, including functional requirement gathering, design and development, testing of software applications and documenting requirements and technical specifications.
– Knowledge of Agile Methodology.
– Experience with IBM Logic Application Server, MQ.
– Detail-oriented, creative, and dependable.
When you join Verizon.
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.