What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Do you love building well designed and crafted UI components using the latest web technology? Would you like to work on a fast-paced, fun, agile team that’s transforming UI technology for all our products?
At MathWorks, we're building software that's transforming the world. Over a million engineers and scientists use MATLAB® and Simulink® to design smart grids, control spacecraft, crunch big data, perform machine learning, and more.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Architect and build an extensible UI library and components to deliver exceptional user interfaces across our products.
- Professional software engineering skills (refactoring, API design, version controls systems, etc.)
- Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, performance profiling, etc.)
- Solid understanding of both object oriented and functional programming paradigms
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.