United States, Minnesota, Minneapolis
How you’ll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities)
This role can sit in Atlanta, GA or Minneapolis, MN
The Senior Full Stack Developer, Java/API will be responsible for designing, developing, documenting, testing and debugging new and existing software APIs as well as applications within Information Technology Technical Operations portfolio. The Full Stack Developer must have a strong understanding of user and process requirements and the ability to ensure those requirements can be achieved through high-quality deliverables.
- Leverage emerging technologies to facilitate business solutions.
- Design and develop cloud-native applications, features, and enhancements with an emphasis on clean, highly efficient, supportable, and well documented code for the full technology stack.
- Contribute to agile development teams following 12 Factor application development principles.
- Own the quality of the product delivered by engaging closely in QA activities.
- Create visual models (flowcharts, class and activity diagrams, sequence diagrams).
- Manage the relationship between IT and key stakeholders and management teams.
What you need to succeed (minimum qualifications)
- Embraces Diverse people, thinking and styles
- 8+ years of experience with Java EE development, hands-on troubleshooting and deployment
- Knowledge of full stack Cloud-native development, RESTful APIs, and microservices
- Knowledge and experience with CICD/DevOps: Git, Jenkins and/or Ansible, Gradle, Maven, Kubernetes, SonarQube
- Knowledge and experience with JBOSS, Websphere, Spring Boot, MQ
- Experience with relational Databases and NoSQL Databases.
- Experience deploying applications in AWS or OpenShift (Kubernetes)
- Candidate should have hands on experience of writing, maintaining automated UI and APIs tests written using various testing frameworks like Selenium, REST Assured, Junit, Mockito
- Must have the ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
- Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications)
- Masters or Bachelors in Information systems or Computer Science.
- Knowledge and experience with the Travel Industry
- Knowledge and experience with NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB) and messaging solutions
- Knowledge and experience with Test Driven Development with a testing framework
- Experience of working with various AWS cloud services such as EC2, s3 bucket, AWS code pipeline, CloudFormation, etc.
- Hands on experience of virtualizing services for test automation using tools such as Wire Mock, Mockito etc.
- Experience of non-functional testing such as performance, load, stress, security, assessability and usability testing
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.